LNGSTS staff are fully trained in the use of the Optimoor software and conducting compatibility studies as a standard. Many of our operations (open water, in port and alongside STS transfers) require the use of compatibility studies and this allows us to be able to work closely with our clients with the required data to complete reports and answer queries rapidly and accurately.
We have applied accepted practices of ship compatibility checks for almost all our projects. We specialize in marine interface requirements for ship-to-ship as well as ship-to-shore and possess the latest Optimoor software and both static and dynamic analysis ability.
- A Joint Plan of Operations (JPO) provides a working plan of the intended operation followed by both vessels
- Mooring Masters direct fendering operations, berthing and unberthing of vessels
- Qualified Master Mariners and Pilots with experience and knowledge
- An LNG superintendent provides the technical expertise required when utilising LNG STS equipment and works closely with the Master and Mooring Master on cargo transfer advice
- Dedicated LNG STS equipment positioned at specific locations but we have the ability to accommodate requests
- Emergency STS provisions
- Review and feedback
- References: MARPOL / OCIMF STS guide / SIGGTO